2007 Resume - Timothy Casey B.Sc.(Hons.)
Mobile: (04) 1290 1844
For the past five years, I've conducted research in online business systems and the development of advanced web design features as applicable to the Document Server Environment. As seen in this web-site, I can combine fixed branding, dropdown menus, Triple-A rated accessibility for visually impaired, standards compliance, compatibility with all browsers, and functionality under all security settings. The sheer commercial accessibility of my web design method is what I believe can benefit your organisation the most.
I am taking contracts while my business undergoes it's transition into the new strategic model. This will allow alterations in the business strategy to gradually nurture its economic growth in my absence. With automated systems running the bulk of my business I have an opportunity to offer my expertise in web design, and I intend to pursue this opportunity.
Recent Career History
- 2007. Achieve WCAG WAI-AAA rating for the
four-way fixed panel composition now applied to:
in addition to printer friendly layout and standards compliance. Final debugging of menu system, new template, & successful minimisation impact of inconsistencies in Internet Explorer 7 interpretation of HTML/CSS. Register RealmEleven and 1011 for trading.
- 2006. Achieve WCAG WAI-AA rating for the four-way fixed panel composition without loss of standards compliance or functionality. Complete research into online business strategy, spanning descriptive domain territorial focus using short character combination marks, and tied together with corporate name site identifying the short character combination mark with the full trading name.
- 2005. Develop four-way fixed panel composition with central scrolling panel, allowing a return to the design that was so user friendly back in 2002 but without the frames or frame-related problems.
- 2004. Achieve standards compliance for http://www.fieldcraft.biz/ in both HTML 4.01 Strict and CSS 2.0 without having to discard the dropdown menu system by re-engineering the table-based dropdown web menu system for interoperability and mark-up validation.
- 2003. Set up eCommerce & frame independent methods for fixed branding in web design and server based generic content centralisation at http://www.fieldcraft.biz/. Upgrade http://www.fieldcraft.biz/ to HTML/CSS/SSI site. Implement the table-based dropdown web menus originally developed by Venimus (http://www.codeproject.com/html/purecssmenus.asp)
- 2002. Successfully anticipate script-launched viruses, and release a security package that automated the process of disallowing all forms of client-side scripting - thereby stopping emerging script-launched viruses such as some variants of Bugbear in their tracks. Introduction of frame based generic content centralisation to http://www.fieldcraft.biz/.
- 2001. Registration of FieldCraft, a software and web development business culminating in successful research into low footprint mark-up and instant random length field database access by late 2005.
Perhaps my problem-solving ability is best demonstrated by the the web site; web-design-1011.com which, in its development presented one of the most challenging problems facing the internet community. As you can see, this site combines multiple browser compatibility, printer friendliness, standards-compliance, fixed panels & branding, dropdown menus, Triple-A rated accessibility for visually impaired, and operability under all security settings. As I was the first to solve the problem of successfully combining all these features, I believe this comprises the strongest demonstration of my problem-solving abilities.
- Extensive programming and software development skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Process systematisation & GUI design as applied to software available for sale at http://www.fieldcraft.biz/
- Knowledge of standard GUI design compliance ensures capability to use any application that is standards compliant with respect to GUI design.
- Lateral algorithm methodologies as seen in algorithms such as one I developed that mimics the way human beings compare unidimensional patterns.
- Computer security expertise that saw my systems ward off self-loading virus outbreaks in more than nine years.
- Developed eCommerce strategies for web design that targets hardened paying internet customers instead of amateurs who lack the confidence to do business online.
- Developed low footprint XHTML, HTML, & CSS that validates, cross-platform compatible and does not need to run code on the visitor's computer as used at:
Throughout my career, I carried out extensive research in various fields including; siliciclastic & carbonate sedimentology, Queensland OH & S regulations, software development, web site engineering, and online business development. This has allowed me to develop excellent investigative and project management skills.
When executing the honours component of my degree, I carried out research of limestone body origins in Loyola, spanning siliciclastic and carbonate sedimentology.
Aside from geology and computers, my interests include sailing, personality psychological & cultural diversity, cycling, and prospecting. Then there is my growing interest in business strategy whose evolution is to be documented online.